Belvedere Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness center
Mayfair Hotel(New York City)
  • Restaurant
The Pearl Hotel(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
The Time New York(New York City)
  • Restaurant
Amsterdam Court Hotel(New York City)
5,666 results
All reviewstimes squaregreat locationnew yorkexecutive roomrestaurant rowfridge and microwavefire stationcoffee makerfood emporiumaround the cornerhell's kitchenquiet streetthe theater districtsmall kitchenettecentral parktwo blocksair conditioner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 29, 2014

The title says it all. My wife, daughter, and I stayed at the Belvedere in late March. It is on 48th Street near 8th Ave. Walking distance to Central Park, Time's Square, the New York Public Library, the Empire State Building, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Museum of Natural History, a bunch of great restaurants. The hotel has an old fashioned, art-deco look. Wish I could live there!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank peterp404
Reviewed April 28, 2014

This hotel was a lovely surprise. Warm and quiet with a convenient location for all that midtown/theatre district is famous for. Close to all the major theatres so you could walk easily and safely after dark. The concierge was amazing and could get you tickets to shows, games, ferry cruises, you name it! The rooms are generous and there is even a little fridge which is a GREAT plus for keeping milk for your coffees or even making a cereal breakfast in your own room. Only downside is the lifts are slow and always seem to be full by the time they get to you anyway. We were on the 14th floor, so we always went down the stairs and kept the lifts for going back up! "Mickey Spillane's" around the corner has wicked nachos and frozen margaritas all-day for $5...how can you possibly go wrong?

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Caz K
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I have stayed at the Belvedere many times, and it never disappoints! The location is terrific, and it is always a good value! Though there are many wonderful people on staff, I have to give a special recognition to Louis who helped us with our bags and recognized me as a returning customer! He was so friendly! We saw him other times during the stay, and he always was a bright spot in our day. He could give lessons to us all about how to make others feel special! Thanks, Louis, and thanks, Belvedere, for another outstanding visit to NYC. You are my "go to" hotel, my favorite hotel in my favorite city. See you next trip!

Room Tip: Tell Louis that Cathie said hello. Enjoy the doormen and bellboys! Great service!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Cathie1950
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I spent hours researching hotels for our visit to New York and finally settled for the Belvedere. I was looking for somewhere close to Broadway/Times Square, reasonable price, good reviews. The Belvedere exceeded expectations. We had a spacious executive room with two double beds. Though on the seventh floor and near the lift, we heard no noise from either the lift or traffic. The heating/ aircon was very effective, and the coffee machine was a bonus. The room was spotless as was the beautiful marble bathroom. The complimentary Penhaligon toiletries were divine. We were on a room only basis but enjoyed visiting nearby diners for delicious breakfasts. The situation for visiting popular sites was perfect.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank BickertonBlanes
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Other than they charge for wi-fi connection (I mean seriously - who still does this?), it was a great place to stay just off Times Square. Staff were fantastic, and everything was clean and classy. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: A view of the street means you will hear the garbage truck. And, make sure you specify to not be across from the elevator.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business