5,963 results
All reviews times square great location new york executive room restaurant row fridge and microwave fire station food emporium coffee maker hell's kitchen the theater district around the corner quiet street small kitchenette central park two blocks good size
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Really nice hotel with great location, just a few minutes walk to Times Square. Around the hotel there are lots of restaurants, pubs, bars and deli's. We stayed in a superior room that was really clean and updated. Free internet was also great! I would for sure stay here again and I am for sure going to recommend this hotel to my friends.

Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I stayed in the Belvedere with three members of my family. The rooms were clean, beds comfortable, staff helpful. The location was great - walking distance to Times Square but not in the middle of it. Cabs were easy to catch. Lift was a bit slow at times - your on holiday so who cares. Reasonably priced too. I read on this site that some people found it noisy - well we did not. Definitely worth considering if it's a site seeing or shopping break your after! I will be back

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Cli0dhnaM
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I really loved this hotel! The location was awesome and the room was clean with a nice view on the 15th floor. We drove up, so the fact that they offered valet service was key for us. I would stay here again!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Briana H
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Couldn't be happier with the location, price, service, and most importantly the comfort...just minutes away (walking) from Times Square...beautiful views of the city...absolutely no complaints here...will definitely return!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank A3371WAchrisl
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Location is awesome really close to times square and hop on hop off main stop. Room is big and it had a fridge. Hotel is a bit old and elevators are really old, took us more than 10 minutes to go down w suitcases as the elevators were always full and one not working.

Date of stay: July 2013