5,851 results
All reviewstimes squaregreat locationnew yorkexecutive roomrestaurant rowfridge and microwavefire stationcoffee makerfood emporiumhell's kitchenaround the cornerthe theater districtquiet streetsmall kitchenettecentral parktwo blocksan older hotel
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I stayed at The Belvedere Hotel in NYC for three nights and it was a great location to get just about anywhere in the city. It is just off of a main street so it is quiet for NYC standards. The people who worked there were very nice and the rooms were clean. I would have no problem staying there again when I am back in this great city.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I have stayed at the Belvedere four times in the past three years, most recently during the week of April 15, 2013. As an older woman traveling alone, I have always felt comfortable and safe there. Location is ideal, rooms attractive, bed comfortable. What I like best is the kitchenette in each room. The microwave, fridge, coffee-maker are a big plus. The whole place is spotlessly clean.

Room Tip: All rooms have interesting mid-town views.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Teenager and I did two day mom/daughter NYC trip, staying at The Belvedere. I've stayed twice before, once for business and once for pleasure. I always get an Executive room (Deluxe is their standard room, with Executive being newer furnishings, beautiful marble tiling and free WiFi.) Always clean, spacious (for NYC) room. I love the location off a block or two from Times Square. It's really a neighborhood street and I feel very comfortable walking to/from hotel even at night. 9th Avenue has so many ethnic restaurants and a Duane Reade pharmacy/convenience store if you need anything you forgot to pack, etc. We walked to a Broadway show, to Central Park and even the Hudson River. Subway stop a few blocks away got us to Village and downtown quick and easy. I've never had an elevator issue and staff has always been very friendly. I really reccommend The Belvedere. Great location, reasonable rates and clean, nice rooms. Tips: Amy's Bread is on 9th and 46th/47th: great pastries and fresh delicious sandwiches. All the 9th Ave. restaurants will save you money over the ones in Times Square and they are "real NY" places where the people who live/work in the neighborhood eat.

• Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank wendynh
Reviewed April 20, 2013

The Belvedere is a wonderful place to stay when visiting NYC. The location was just what we were looking for. Right by Times Square and the Theatre District. We were able to walk to Times Square just a couple of blocks away, and there were three subway stations nearby. Lots of restaurants to choose from in the area, and we were able to walk to many places. The room was very clean and very roomy for being an older hotel in NYC. We had four of us in the room and had plenty of space. It was quiet since it is off the main street and a couple of blocks away from Times Square. There is a super friendly restaurant with great food just a couple of doors away called Patzeria Family & Friends. It is a great restaurant to go to for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night dessert. The people there make you feel like family and make you feel very welcome in NYC. We also had great service at the concierce's desk at the Belvedere. They were extremely helpful and had great suggestions to help us see what we wanted to see during our visit.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family