$189
$205
Hilton.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $257/night.

$237
$210
Doubletree.com
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$310
$248
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$283
$224
$260
$229
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$152
$146
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$192
$170
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$285
$130
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$213
$169
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $187/night.

5,814 results
All reviewstimes squaregreat locationnew yorkexecutive roomrestaurant rowfridge and microwavefire stationcoffee makerfood emporiumhell's kitchenaround the cornerthe theater districtquiet streetsmall kitchenettecentral parktwo blocksan older hotel
Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

A lovely hotel with an excellent location. Nice ok size rooms for New York, good although somewhat expensive breakfast restaurant. Excellent, helpful and friendly staff. Excellent restaurants in the area and ideally located for seeing Broadway shows.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed October 18, 2012

when checking with tripadvisor first, i lowered my expectations. when we checked-in I realized i shouldn't have, it's a nice hotel with an amazing location and very nice and clean rooms. The bathroom is well equipped and clean with great water pressure.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 17, 2012

The pictures on the website aren't what we witnessed. The rooms need renovated--mostly
bedspreads and furniture--really old--NO HEAT--we had to get a heat spacer brought up.!
For over $400 dollars a night--I think it should be nicer and cleaner..Halls smell-need all new
carpets--The flooring for the bathrooms have been renovated--but so slippery, we had to remind each other to be careful not to fall--And we aren't that old!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed October 16, 2012

New York is an expensive place to stay unfortunately, and Manhattan is even worse with their prices. Last time when I was in New York, I stayed in a hotel just across the Lincoln Tunnel, to save money, but this time we wanted to stay in the heart of Manhattan. And after a long search, I found the Belvedere, which was just 2 or 3 blocks from Times Square, and even affordable for a 4 days stay. Check-Inn was fast and not complicated, only the woman-receptionist wasn't really friendly, but that was the only unfriendly person we've came across in the hotel. The rooms were big enough, we even had a small kitchen, so if you're in mood of a midnight micro-wave burritto after a Musical , perfect !! The only thing , I hated in that hotel were their elevators, it's a big hotel, and they have only 2 elevators, so they were always crowded, very slow, stopped at nearly every floor etc etc.
Internet is not for free, but we were lucky to get a free wifisignal from the restaurant just next to the hotel,so try to get a room to the side of the restaurant, slow connection, but free, because internet is as in much hotels to expensive.
So, I can recommend this hotel, the location is perfect for musicals, for times square, Rockefeller Plaza , price was ok, I would definitely go back. I just hope they find a solution with those elevators...

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I stayed here twice on business, 3 nights each. Location is fantastic, just walk to Times Square in 10 mins in the middle of all the action. Although my work took me to distant places, the feeling of returning back almost to the heart of the city was unbeatable. The hotel itself is a bit tired, they try hard to be modern, but one can discern that the fittings are well worn. I was given a room right next to the lift and boy, was that a nightmare! The old lifts create a huge clamour, esp when they come to a stop and the doors bang shut. I could hardly sleep the whole night.
Next day I demanded a room far away from the lift, and because they didn't have one on the lower floors, they had to upgrade me to the higher floor with a better room. The next time I checked in, I made sure they were not sneaky and allot me a room next to the lift. The staff exchanged a knowing look, realising I was an old hand. If you are not choosy and careful, they'll palm off noisy and dingy rooms on you.
The Penn station is close by and connections are excellent.

Room Tip: Stay far away from the elevators!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank cuudlybear69
MichaelLink, General Manager at Belvedere Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Dear Foodisseaur,
Thanks for your feedback. I’m sorry the room you were assigned was next to the elevator and you were disturbed by noise. This is not a common complaint and there is no reason for the staff to be sneaky about the way the rooms are assigned. Guests have all kinds of preferences and some guests may dislike a room that another guest prefers. We do not make assumptions about guest preferences. We do our best to accommodate all special requests when they are made known, but it’s not always possible due to availability.
We value your patronage. Please contact me before your next so I can make sure your requests are accommodated.
Best regards,