I cannot, in enough words, describe how great this hotel is. From room comfort, to friendly staff and amazing terrace, The Surrey is a truly a hidden gem in New York. One of the best hotels I have stayed in. Located in a super location, right by central park, you would be silly not to stay here. Taxis are mega cheap, so if you wanted to be in the centre of everything, its a 5 minute taxi. I wish I stayed longer. The staff were so pleasant and helpful, it was unreal. So friendly and always happy to help. The food was great, especially the burgers! Wow! Its the kind of place you need to visit yourself. New York is wonderful, and The Surrey is truly magnifique!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City