My husband and I stayed here for a few days and absolutely loved it. The location was perfect. We upgraded to a suite and loved everything about the room. We had a large balcony so we were able to fully enjoy the views. Our room was very well appointed, spotless, and the service from everyone was fantastic. We love staying at smaller properties and were not let down with The Surrey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City