My husband and I stayed at The Surrey for 3 days over a beautiful spring weekend. Could not have chosen a better hotel. The location is perfect, steps away from Central park, right next to Madison Ave and a short walk to many other attractions. The hotel staff were extremely courteous and helpful. The room was the perfect size with good ventilation. The bathroom was amazing. We stayed in a king deluxe room and the bed was one of the best I have slept on. Room service was exemplary as well. Everything about this hotel was outstanding making my birthday weekend that much more special. Thank you and we look forward to visiting NY just so we can stay at The Surrey again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City