Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$234
$161
  • Room Service
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/27
Book now, pay at stay
$154
$116
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $199/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
Free cancellation until 07/27
Book now, pay at stay
$140
$112
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

Royalton Park Avenue(New York City)
$255
$230
Official Site
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $264/night.

$187
$161
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $217/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$248
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$116
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/23
$139
$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 53% below average rates

The price you found is 53% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$163
$98
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

$348
$331
Hotels.com
2,003 results
All reviewscafe bouludupper east sidecentral parkbar pleiadesgrand deluxe salonrelais chateauxmadison avenuerooftop gardennew yorkroom servicein room diningluxury hotelfavorite hotelbottle of champagneturn down servicewonderful hotelfour seasons
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

not a cheap stay by no means, but you get your money's worth here. with prime upper west side location, a stone throw away from the park. not ideal if you need to commute to downtown but fits high end touristic experience. good breakfast and nice bar.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank yaniv s
PedroDias-GM, General Manager at The Surrey, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear yaniv s,

Thank you for your kind comments and I look forward to sharing with all of our team members! We are glad you enjoyed your overall experience and we look forward to hosting your next visit to New York City!

Reviewed June 14, 2018

Came back to stay at the Surrey again after not having such a great experience last time. On my most recent, I stayed in a 1 bedroom suite, which for the price of approx. $1,000 per night, was only marginally adequate compared to other NY hotels. Aside from the room, the inconsistency of the service, particularly housekeeping, is much to be desired. Everyday there seemed to be something missed or removed from the room and not replaced. The only thing this overpriced hotel has going for it is the location, although with the Carlyle across the street and the Mark around corner, there are alternatives.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not overlooking the rooftop compressors and exhaust fans from the building next door.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Robert C

Dear Robert C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent visit. Please allow me to personally extend my sincere apologies for the unfortunate experience you have outlined during your stay with us. Rest assured that in my follow up with our leadership team, we have discussed your feedback and will look at how we could ensure a more flawless experience going forward. This is certainly not indicative of the service levels that we pride ourselves on and we hope that you are able to forgive us for our shortcomings.

Should you consider returning please reach out to me directly so that I can oversee your reservations. You may contact me at GMpedrodias@thesurrey.com. I look forward to hearing from you and in the interim; we remain at your service.

Reviewed June 12, 2018

We stayed for two nights. The hotel is fine all things considered but but it doesn't live up to the price they charge. Distance staff, stains on the furniture, leaking faucet. Expect better at this price.

3  Thank manunyc212
PedroDias-GM, General Manager at The Surrey, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2018

Dear manunyc212,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent visit. Rest assured that in my follow up with our leadership team, we have discussed your feedback and will look at how we could ensure a more flawless experience going forward. This is certainly not indicative of the service levels that we pride ourselves on and we hope that you are able to forgive us for our shortcomings.

Should you consider returning, please reach out to me directly so that I can oversee your reservation. You may contact me at GMpedrodias@thesurrey.com. I look forward to hearing from you and in the interim; we remain at your service.

Reviewed June 11, 2018

We were kept awake from 2am on because of our neighbors who were screaming/arguing, slamming doors. You don’t expect this type of behavior in these hotels. If we wanted that scenery, we would have gone to the jersey shore.

3  Thank Cheryl L

Dear Cheryl L,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent visit.

Please allow me to personally extend my sincere apologies for the unfortunate experience you have outlined during your stay with us. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Reviewed June 5, 2018

Absolutely lovely time and experience !Like always on a top!Thank you for being ours favorite place to stay in NYC!Lovely people,absolutely brilliant service. Thank you especially for room dining service! They made us a lots of good surprises!

Room Tip: Ulthra one bedroom suite
2  Thank mia20132018
PedroDias-GM, General Manager at The Surrey, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2018

Dear mia20132018,