Probably the best hotel I have ever stayed in. The next best was another Relais Château in Leukerbad Switzerland (La Source des Alpes). The hôtel décoration and style is low key but impressive (as confirmed by 3 other people that visited me at the hôtel). The rooms are well laid out and very comfortable, bedding included. The staff are very friendly, responsive and yet discreet. There is a beautiful rooftop bar. When I leave NY this hôtel is probably what Ill miss the most!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City