Ive stayed at The Surrey for twice now, and last time we stayed I was sooooo appreciative of the quality of service from the staff at Surrey. We had lost our cellphone in a cab at 3am, and somehow found the person who picked it up in the cab , and I was so worried that it was going to be at some shady place cuz the person wanted us to pick it up , and the
doorman , Julio, was sooo nice to take us over at 3am!! To pick up the phone!! I was sooooo grateful to him and the rest of the staff. The first time we stayed - we were coming in from Hong Kong- 16 hour flight , so tired and arrived in nyc at 10am (way before the usual check in time), and the receptionist was sooo nice to just let us check in at 10am cuz she knew we had such a long flight . I've stayed at W hotel in NY - and staff at W hotels in NY are so mean and rude , they don't really care about the customers at all. I've also stayed at The Plaza, Peninsula -- but I don't think the level of quality of service of Surrey is just beyond any 5 star hotel. Really appreciate such quality of service and look forward to staying at The Surrey again. !!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City