I have stayed at The Surrey numerous times over the past few years. From girls trips to romantic getaways with my husband, The Surrey never disappoints. Just booked another stay for July! I LOVE being on the Upper East Side and so close to Central Park. You can't beat the location. Staying at The Surrey is always like coming "home". The staff always remembers us and goes above and beyond to make our stay extraordinary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Travelocity, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City