Stayed at The Surrey on a girls' weekend in Manhattan and absolutely loved it. The rooms are spacious (especially for New York City) and beautifully appointed. The service was amazing. In fact, we loved the hotel so much that we all decided to stay in one night and order takeout in our room - such a comfortable fun night! Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in NYC. Only drawback was location - if you're planning to do a lot downtown (soho, meatpacking district, LES, etc.), it's a bit of a trek.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, World Independent Hotel Promotion, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City