We have stayed in a number of New York's best hotels and this one is our favourite for several reasons. The location is perfect for people who want to be away from the tourist traps of New York, but close to culture, museums, good shopping, and great restaurants. The rooms are lovely with excellent beds, linens, and decor. The staff is wonderful, but Pablo's warmth was a particular highlight. We were celebrating a special occasion and The Surrey contributed to a fantastic visit to New York.
We look forward to returning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City