Recently had a fantastic stay at The Surrey and could not recommend it more highly. Prior to my stay I was sent an e-form to fill out with the option of stating if it was a special occasion. It was, so a free bottle of champagne was brought to my room with a note from the manager.
All of the staff, from the concierge and manager to the maid or doorman, were very friendly and helpful. The drive for customer service permeates the whole establishment.
The decor is 'modern cool' without being hipster pretentious. You know they are doing something right when a fairly sizeable bill feels like great value for money. I would go back to New York just to stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City