An excellent boutique hotel with an excellent location, between Madison and Fifth Avenue. Have a wonderful, very friendly and attentive to all your requests staff. First-class restaurant with rich wine list, plus a bar with interesting jazz concerts. If you are looking for something with prime quality, these is one of the best hotels in Manhattan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City