The Surrey is an absolutely beautifuland luxurious hotel - especially for the relatively affordable price. Service is outstanding, rooms are spacious, comfortable and very well kept. The bathroom is gorgeous with outstanding a amenities - including good lighting (important for us gals!) and a glorious shower with actual water pressure. I stay in a lot of hotels and this was by far one of the best! It will be my top choice whenever I'm in NYC!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City