We arrived and were greeted in a very friendly and professional manner. Though I arrived after 3 PM, the room was not ready, however Krystal offered me a glass of wine and I relaxed as they completed the preparation of the room. As a result of my prior review, a special effort was made to insure that the room was properly cleaned prior to our arrival. Our room was a perfect size and cleaned to perfection. I think that this is a very subtle hotel on the upper east side. It is not as luxurious as other Relais and Chateau hotels, but it is a first class hotel. I also like the new products in the bathroom. I loved hanging out at Pleides Bar. I am looking forward to our next stay in November and will review it one more time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Agoda, World Independent Hotel Promotion and Jetsetter so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City