I took my daughter who had just turned 16 and completed her first set of state exams. She deserved a treat and her first ever visit to New York and staying at The Surrey was the treat. I had chosen The Surrey due to its proximity to the Park, its small, luxurious, understated nature and the reports of wonderful staff. It lived up to expectation in all regards. The room was amazing. I have not slept better since. Great beds, blackout curtains that work, a shower to die for. Special thanks must go to the concierges who were so very helpful and seamlessly could advise on all manner of things.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City