Quiet UES location. One block to the park, 4-6 blocks to the Met. Dux beds. Down pillows. Dean & Deluca stocked honor bar. Stylish, elegant, classy yet accessible. Bar Pleaides is comfortable and the bartenders pride themselves on their drink mixing abilities. Cafe Boulud has exquisite food but is even better for people watching if you are a tourist like me. My wife said that the spa provided the best massage she has ever had, hands down.
The staff were very helpful. Easy check in -even walked us to the elevator, the doormen held doors and hailed cabs, housekeeping was ninja like leaving behind only fresh water bottles and a thank you note for the tip.
Spendy? Yes but a good value nonetheless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City