It's worth the extra dollars to get a room on the higher floors. Its nice to be able to open the windows for fresh air. The rooms are excellent with a nice big shower. And the choice of pillows was a little luxury I appreciated a lot. A couple of issues though..I would have liked to have control of the air cond. unit. Damn thing ran 24/7 and rattled away all night. No iron in the room? It's cheaper to buy a couple of shirts than pay to have them laundered(but that's NY). And what is it with the upper priced hotels and the internet? Why is it they charge to provide Wi-fi yet a cheap hotel will provide it for free? Just takes the edge of a nice time. A good breakfast buffet at a reasonable price for NY.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Travelocity, HotelPower, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City