Myself and my husband stayed at the Surrey for our honeymoon after recommendation from the travel company we booked through. If you are looking for something special and are willing to pay a little extra then The Surrey ticks all the boxes. We were on the top floor in a beautiful large room complete with a huge balcony. Room service was second to none and I would highly recommend eating in the hotel restaurant, Cafe Boulud. Very romantic hotel....go on, treat yourself!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelPower, World Independent Hotel Promotion, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City