loved the beds, could fit snow white and the seven dwarfs on one of the pillows, the view was magnificent, really felt like you were in NY. Shower was amazing, half the Hudson dropping on top of you head. Staff made you feel that you should be saying yes sir to them and offer to carry their coat, also regretted I did n't have a cup of coffee, for the price it was obviously ground by snow white herself. Also don't mention the subway to them, they had n't heard of it. Wi Fi expensive and not included in the prices, abit of a joke seeing as free Wi Fi all over the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City