Stayed at The Surrey for 10 nights. Staff friendly and helpful (thank you Rocco). Had issues with the air con / heater - were moved effortlessly to another room. Close to Central Park. Enjoyed a great night at listening to Jazz (Woody Allen) to The Carlyle nearby. Lady M cake boutique in the neighboring street serves great tea and cakes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City