We had a great stay at the Surrey. The staff was friendly and accommodating, the room was spacious (very spacious for NYC), luxurious and quiet (very quiet for NYC). The location was perfect for us, since we wanted to spend time on the Upper East Side and in Central Park. We will stay at the Surrey again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, World Independent Hotel Promotion and Jetsetter so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City