The hotel is very conveniently located within walking distance to Times Square, The Empire State Building, Macy's, and many great places to eat. Check-in was fast, easy and pleasant. We were able to check in early. Our room was on the 8th floor, 2 double beds with a kitchenette that included a microwave, mini fridge, coffee maker, sink. We also used this area for luggage storage since the closet is rather small. The beds were comfortable and the hotel rooms were so quiet, I would have thought we were the only ones there. There were 4 of us in the room (2 adults, 2 children). We slept comfortably. The bathroom is small. The room was cold, but had to get used to the sound of the air conditioner (a little loud). This is my second trip to the Affinia Manhatten, so I obviously would return and recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An upscale hotel with an airy, elegant lobby in Midtown (near the border with Chelsea), this property is less than a block from Penn Station and Madison Square Garden. The lavish guest rooms have flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and WiFi (surcharge). Studios add a kitchenette, while the 1- and 2-bedroom suites add full kitchens and separate living areas. Some suites feature an additional bathroom and/or terrace. Shared amenities include an on-site fitness center, self-service laundry and a contemporary American restaurant. There is a complimentary wine hour for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stewart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affinia Manhattan Hotel New York City
- Affinia Manhattan New York City
- Affinia Manhatten
- Southgate Tower New York