My mother and I stayed at this hotel for 8 days in June 2014. The location is close to some of the world's finest museums, shopping and restaurants. Central park is only blocks away and easily walkable. We stayed in the junior suite. It was huge by NYC hotel standards for the price. We opted for a grocery package. This was included in the extended stay and was a nice added bonus. It was great to have the full kitchen to reheat leftovers and keep drinks cold. The room could use some new carpeting and updating, but overall we enjoyed our stay, and I would definitely stay at the Affinia again. Kudos to the front desk staff who all were helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An upscale hotel with an airy, elegant lobby in Midtown (near the border with Chelsea), this property is less than a block from Penn Station and Madison Square Garden. The lavish guest rooms have flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and WiFi (surcharge). Studios add a kitchenette, while the 1- and 2-bedroom suites add full kitchens and separate living areas. Some suites feature an additional bathroom and/or terrace. Shared amenities include an on-site fitness center, self-service laundry and a contemporary American restaurant. There is a complimentary wine hour for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Stewart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affinia Manhattan Hotel New York City
- Affinia Manhattan New York City
- Affinia Manhatten
- Southgate Tower New York