We booked this hotel for a 6 days vacation in New York. Arriving by train to Penn Station from Newark the hotel is perfectly situated on 7th Ave right across from the train station. The hotel staff is friendly and helpful and service is efficient. Our room was spacious and clean and quite comfortable. However, the bathroom was very small which subtracts from our overall impression.
The hotel is a perfect starting point for exploring Manhattan both uptown and downtown. Macy's and Empire State are very close.Only 5-7 mins walk from Times Square. Lots of restaurants and bars in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An upscale hotel with an airy, elegant lobby in Midtown (near the border with Chelsea), this property is less than a block from Penn Station and Madison Square Garden. The lavish guest rooms have flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and WiFi (surcharge). Studios add a kitchenette, while the 1- and 2-bedroom suites add full kitchens and separate living areas. Some suites feature an additional bathroom and/or terrace. Shared amenities include an on-site fitness center, self-service laundry and a contemporary American restaurant. There is a complimentary wine hour for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stewart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affinia Manhattan Hotel New York City
- Affinia Manhattan New York City
- Affinia Manhatten
- Southgate Tower New York