$189
$205
Hilton.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $269/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$396
$251
$257
$249
$386
$345
Doubletree.com
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$301
$239
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$160
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$192
$165
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $199/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$213
$169
  • Restaurant
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$289
$130
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

6,180 results
All reviewsaffinia manhattanpenn stationmadison square gardenniles restaurantnew yorkone bedroom suitetimes squarewine hourstreet noisean upgradecity that never sleepssofa bedempire state buildinglight sleepercentral locationupon checkfantastic location
Reviewed January 4, 2014

The hotel was lovely, wine hour was a great hit. Thanks to Jonathon and Randy for hosting. The room was modern, beds comfortable pillows fantastic. Great location close to everything with subway being just across the road. It was busy but we were there over the busy Christmas / New Year break. Staff friendly and helpful. The only comment is that the hotel is close to the Fire Dept and occasionally a little noisy but just a small issue.
Our family would definitely stay here again, extremely happy with our experience!

Room Tip: Book a 1 bedroom suite so the kids can go to bed early then transfer them to the sleeper sofa and ask for one away from elevator.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
ASpektor, General Manager at Stewart Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2014

Dear Kylie C,

Thank you for your lovely review and I am delighted to read that you had such a wonderful experience at the Affinia Manhattan. Our entire team takes incredible pride in providing exceptional customer service that is personalized from the reservation process to the departure. Many thanks for joining us for Wine Hour which has been hugely successful and welcome each evening as our guests sip on a glass of red or white and mingle with one another or our management team. We can’t wait to have you back again!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

The price for the Manhattan hotel is moderate. The rooms are large, clean, and cozy. However, the bathroom is quite small. You really have to squeeze in yourself into the bathroom. The reconstruction in the lobby brought some inconveniences, though the hotel is situated very conveniently close to Penn Station right in the middle of Manhattan. All the sightseeings are nearby.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Natalia610,

Thank you for your review. It looks like you stayed with us in early Spring of 2013 while some of the lobby remodeling was underway. I am happy to report that all of the remodeling has been completed and now the Affinia Manhattan features a brand-new, cool and modern lobby and of course, all of our rooms and suites have been remodeled as well. Be sure to visit us soon and enjoy it all in person.

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

We like the rerfurb and hotel, staff friendly and helpful, great location, comfortably catered for our family of five for three weeks, guest laundry, whole foods markets on 23rd, shopping at flat iron, herald sq and Bryant park, easy to get around city with 7th and 6th ave subways close by, noise not an issue, it is a major city after all, would definitely stay again and recommend.

Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Esl351

Dear Esl351,

Thank you for a great review. It looks like you had a great experience at the Affinia Manhattan and our team did a great job of assisting you and you found them very friendly as well. You make some excellent points regarding the location of our hotel – it’s in such a perfect and convenient location that getting around New York City whether by public transportation or taxi is a breeze. Additionally, should you decide to walk to some of the major attractions such as Times Square, Empire State Building or the shops in Flatiron District, they are walking-distance and just a few blocks away. Once again, thank you for staying with us and recommending the Affinia Manhattan.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

My 11 year old Grandson and I stayed 16 nights. We were staying for Christmas and New Year. I had booked online early in February 2013. I had regular contact with reservations throughout the year. My important requests were: a room with city views and not beside an elevator. I also requested 2 Pillows from the Dream Pillow menu, and 3 days prior to leaving Australia I requested Robes, I was told robes would be in our room on arrival.
We arrived on Wed 16thDec, approx 10.30 pm. Check in staff very nice, we were very tired after the long trip from Melbourne. Bellman helped with luggage to our Room. We did not get the pillows or the robes. I was dying for a cup of tea; there was no kettle in the room. I contacted Guest services and got an Electric kettle brought to the Room. I ordered breakfast in room for next morning, when it didn’t arrive I checked on the door and the order was still on the door. I contacted Guest services, eventually we got our breakfast brought to the room. But we had no dining table to eat off. We had to sit on the floor and eat. This was not acceptable. We were also put beside the Elevator. The noise from the Elevator kept us awake the first 2 nights. My Grandson was very distressed, so I decided to leave. I asked to speak to the Manager and a Man called Fadi spoke to us. I advised him of our Affinia Experience and said I was contemplating leaving. He was very professional, so understanding and apologetic. He moved us to a Terrace suite on the 26th floor.

Wow, what a room, Wow what a view.

The rest of our stay was Amazing:

We were moved to a 1 bedroom Terrace suite, with cooking facilities and 2 bathrooms. The suite was very spacious, clean and very comfortable, and being able to cook some meals was great. The view from the Terrace was spectacular. We could see Time Square and on New Year’s Eve the fireworks were amazing. The location of this Hotel is Perfect, opposite Madison Square Garden and Penn Station. Walking distance to Empire State Building, Time Square, Rockefeller Centre and Central Park.
Yes there is noise from the street Fire trucks hooting horns, but it is New York.

The staff were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them. Housekeeping was excellent room cleaned and restocked daily. The Hotel Lobby is very nice; there is a very safe and secure feeling about this Hotel.
This was really a home away from home.

I totally recommend the Affinia Manhattan if you plan a visit to New York.
Location, Location, well this is definitely the best Location.

I will definitely stay here again. Thanks for making our holiday one to remember. Thanks for giving my Grandson the best experience ever.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the Elevator, top floor rooms have great views. terrace suite better choice if staying more that a week.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank NMB88

Dear nualamar1,

I want to thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your most recent stay at the Affinia Manhattan. I would like to personally extend my apologies for the missed items at start of your vacation. This is not something that’s reflective of the overall services we provide here at the Affinia Manhattan because our team takes the customization of our guests’ stays very seriously. However, I am delighted to hear that our team was able to accommodate you and your grandson and that your stay with us in December was a memorable one. I will be sure to share your feedback with all our team members involved. Whenever your travels bring you back to New York, I invite you to contact me directly via Tripadvisor Messenger.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We stayed in the Affinia Manhattan over the busy New Year period. Our room was small, but modern and was cleaned and linen changed every day. The bed was comfy and heating really good as it was -10 outside. Only criticism is that our room was next to the service lift which was a little noisy at times - ear plugs are provided which my husband used as he is a light sleeper. The Hotel provides an excellent concierge sevice, Maureen in particular was very helpful and knowledgeable on all fronts. Location was excellent, just next to Penn station, with transport links accross Manhattan. Hotel also offers free wine hour between 5-6 every day which was a nice treat after a day sightseeing. On the negative side, breakfast is very expensive, I would recommend using the numerous dehli's within a two minute walk of the hotel instead.

Room Tip: If you go for a petite room, exepect it to be next to the service lift.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
ASpektor, General Manager at Stewart Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Dear Clare H,

What a nice review! Thank you so much for choosing the Affinia Manhattan and providing us with wonderful feedback, especially for our concierge, Maureen! I’ll be sure to share this with her because I know she loves hearing from our guests.
It looks like you quite enjoyed our central location right across the street from Madison Square Garden and Penn Station which also places us in close proximity to a plethora of deli’s and restaurants right on Seventh Avenue – all just a few minutes away.
Once again, thank you for staying with us!