My wife and I spent two nights here. One night before a cruise, and a night after the cruise. Jenny at the front desk was amazing, remembered us when we got back from the cruise, and gave us a great room. The lobby looks amazing, the rooms are newly renovated, and the service really is top notch. The hotel is kitty corner to Madison Square Garden, and very close to Penn Station, and within walking distance of a ton of shopping and dining choices. We had to store our bags for a few hours after checking out and it was not a hassle at all. We were very pleased with our stay at this hotel. Oh, and the complimentary wine bar form 5-6pm is a bonus.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An upscale hotel with an airy, elegant lobby in Midtown (near the border with Chelsea), this property is less than a block from Penn Station and Madison Square Garden. The lavish guest rooms have flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and WiFi (surcharge). Studios add a kitchenette, while the 1- and 2-bedroom suites add full kitchens and separate living areas. Some suites feature an additional bathroom and/or terrace. Shared amenities include an on-site fitness center, self-service laundry and a contemporary American restaurant. There is a complimentary wine hour for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Stewart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affinia Manhattan Hotel New York City
- Affinia Manhattan New York City
- Affinia Manhatten
- Southgate Tower New York