Stewart Hotel
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$176
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$187
$114
Official Site
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$171
$152
$365
$322
  • Room Service
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$178
  • Fitness center
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$326
$271
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$250
$239
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
$167
$136
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$159
$120
Park Central
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$100
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
5,873 results
All reviewsaffinia manhattanpenn stationmadison square gardenniles restaurantnew yorkone bedroom suitetimes squarewine hourstreet noisean upgradecity that never sleepssofa bedempire state buildinglight sleepercentral locationupon checkfantastic location
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We were very please with our stay in the hotel. We had a lot of room for our family of five in a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom room with a kitchenette. We were very comfortable in our accommodations. The hotel room did need some tlc, but it certainly didn't detract from a fun stay or pleasurable experience at the hotel. The doormen and valet parking attendants were very helpful with restaurant recommendations and other suggestions (like the best place to enter the subway).

Room Tip: Always be kind to the desk staff. They can be very helpful in directing you to the best room available for your booking.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Joseph K, General Manager at Stewart Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear xthexlo,

Thank you for the kind words about your family's stay with us. Many of our guests traveling with children find our suites ideal as the kitchenettes are great for storing snacks and small breakfast/lunch items. I am pleased that our valets and doormen were able to assist you and provided great customer service. I will be sure to pass along the feedback. We hope you will stay with us again sometime soon.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Arrived in New York on a busy weekend with a booking that I had made an error on and booked the wrong dates. The weekend was a busy one in New York and it looked like most hotels were booked solid. An agent at the frent desk named Diesel was very helpfull and managed to get me in to the same type of room at the same rate I booked at while they were turning people away at the front desk saying they were fully booked. I did get charged a full night stay on top of my booking because of the no show mistake in my booking that I had done but I understood because it was their policy. The hotel itself has a nice lobby and is well located. The rooms look newly renovated (two double beds with a kitchinette). Hotel is very clean and the parking is conviniently located just under the hotel and you can save on the price if you park it yourself (save 12/night).

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear petrinonthego,

Thank you for the great review. I'm very pleased that our team was able to find a room for you on that busy weekend and I will be sure to pass along the compliment to our front desk agent. The hotel recently completed a two-year renovation and we love to hear that the new design has been well received. I hope you'll stay with us again on your next trip to New York.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The service at Affinia was excellent. When we arrived there had been some waterleakage at our room, so we got another one from the next day. The original room was quite small, but our upgrade because of the inconvinience got us a giant room with our own kitchen etc. We also received a free breakfast and free internet use. All because of some loose paint in the ceiling in our original bathroom. We were lucky! The breakfast was OK. As norwegians we prefer a healthier choice, like more vegetables, but other than that it was great. The aircondition at the room made a lot of noise, but other than that we had no complains. Great location close to Times Square, Madison Square Garden etc. Some touristarea, be sure to visit Soho!!

Room Tip: If you are going to spend a lot of time in the room, choose the larger ones! And bring earplugs!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ida O
Joseph K, General Manager at Stewart Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2013

Dear Ida,

I appreciate the great feedback about our staff. I am pleased that we were able to deliver a good experience for you and that you enjoyed the larger room. New York can be a very noisy place, which is why we offer complimentary ear plugs for all our guests. We hope you'll stay with us again and be sure to join us for our new evening wine hour.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

when we stayed there at the end of April into May there was ongoing construction in the lobby, which they had not told us about when we called to reserve. We were attending my daughter's wedding so we stayed for a week. The lobby was in disarray and there was only a small desk to check in, ask questions, check out. It all took the longest time and the staff was not particularly helpful. Our room on 8th floor was SO hot all the time, even when we opened the windows to try to cool it down. Because of the lobby problems, getting our belongings out of our car on the street level was a nightmare. There were steps up into the lobby and no other way but to carry it all, and even though the bellboy was helpful (the only one in the entire place may I add) his cart could not go up or down the stairs so all our wedding clothes, gifts etc had to be carried by hand. Preparing to go home was even worse. We had so many things and just had a dreadful time loading it all into the car on the street because he helped us carry it out and there was nowhere to put it all until we could pack, since he could not bring the usual carts that they use. We were in the middle of Manhattan at midday (when one has to check out) trying desperately to pack the car with all the stuff in our hands. Worst packing ever. We were driving back to Florida so we had a bad start to the trip. They brought the car round to the front of the hotel. It would have made more sense if there had been a parking area to use. We will never go back there.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Dear Annbosslady,

Thank you for your honest feedback. I was very disappointed to read that you did not have a pleasant stay with us. I understand that staying during a renovation timeframe can be challenging, but we do strive to please our guests. I appreciate you bringing these issues to my attention. Our renovation is now complete and I hope you'd give us another chance to make it right.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We have stayed at other hotels in this group which is why I felt comfortable booking this hotel. THough it's a very busy, not attractive part of NYC, we booked it for convenience. We found a great internet promtion and then surprisingly were upgraded to a lovely room. Great stay - thank you!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Therese W,

Thank you for the kind words. It is nice to hear that you've enjoyed our hotel along with our sister properties. We often hear that we have a convenient location, but I am pleased that you liked the other aspects of your stay with us. We hope you'll stay with us again on your next trip to Manhattan.