Arrived at the Affinia and was amazed from the grand lobby. The staff couldn't be more helpful with anything you asked them. The rooms were large and modernly decorated and surprise of a kitchen with a hob and microwave oven! Cannot fault the location of this hotel with Macy's down the avenue and Maddison square gardens opposite, it is a spectacular hotel! Breakfast catered everyone's needs from a full English to croissants and cereal. Overall I would happily go back and stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An upscale hotel with an airy, elegant lobby in Midtown (near the border with Chelsea), this property is less than a block from Penn Station and Madison Square Garden. The lavish guest rooms have flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and WiFi (surcharge). Studios add a kitchenette, while the 1- and 2-bedroom suites add full kitchens and separate living areas. Some suites feature an additional bathroom and/or terrace. Shared amenities include an on-site fitness center, self-service laundry and a contemporary American restaurant. There is a complimentary wine hour for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Stewart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affinia Manhattan Hotel New York City
- Affinia Manhattan New York City
- Affinia Manhatten
- Southgate Tower New York