My wife and I arrived here on the first part of our honeymoon. I had emailed the hotel in advance to ask for an upgrade and also a balcony as it was our honeymoon.
The hotel is located only a few hundred metres from Penn station and Madison Square Gardens.
When we arrived we were informed that we had got a complimentary upgrade including a balcony in our room.
The room itself was lovely - on the 42nd floor and we had a sofa and office area.
The bathroom was tiny, but this didn't bother us as we were out of our room for most of the day.
The staff were very polite and friendly and you can check in for your flight for free on their computers.
The bed was gigantic and the selection of different pillows was lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An upscale hotel with an airy, elegant lobby in Midtown (near the border with Chelsea), this property is less than a block from Penn Station and Madison Square Garden. The lavish guest rooms have flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and WiFi (surcharge). Studios add a kitchenette, while the 1- and 2-bedroom suites add full kitchens and separate living areas. Some suites feature an additional bathroom and/or terrace. Shared amenities include an on-site fitness center, self-service laundry and a contemporary American restaurant. There is a complimentary wine hour for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Stewart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affinia Manhattan Hotel New York City
- Affinia Manhattan New York City
- Affinia Manhatten
- Southgate Tower New York