Very well located in mid town on 7th Ave, close to subway. Surprisingly quiet rooms (apart from the air con system which we switched off during the night). Products in bathroom fairly basic. We had a suite and were pleasantly surprised as to the size of the rooms. Very comfortable and very large bed in bedroom and sofa bed also reported as comfortable. Very clean. Small kitchen area reasonably equipped.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An upscale hotel with an airy, elegant lobby in Midtown (near the border with Chelsea), this property is less than a block from Penn Station and Madison Square Garden. The lavish guest rooms have flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and WiFi (surcharge). Studios add a kitchenette, while the 1- and 2-bedroom suites add full kitchens and separate living areas. Some suites feature an additional bathroom and/or terrace. Shared amenities include an on-site fitness center, self-service laundry and a contemporary American restaurant. There is a complimentary wine hour for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Stewart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affinia Manhattan Hotel New York City
- Affinia Manhattan New York City
- Affinia Manhatten
- Southgate Tower New York