I spent 5 nights here and found this hotel to be great.My room was very clean and much larger than others I had stayed at in N.Y city some years back.As a single female I felt safe and found all the staff I had dealings with to be friendly,helpful and professional.At first I was disappointed that my room did not have free wi-fi but on reflection, having to go to the lobby for Internet,I met some great people and was given some great tips on places to explore.My room was not overly noisy and I would certainly return here.Very comfortable bed and having a bath to soak in was fantastic after full days of walking the city.My experience was a happy one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An upscale hotel with an airy, elegant lobby in Midtown (near the border with Chelsea), this property is less than a block from Penn Station and Madison Square Garden. The lavish guest rooms have flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and WiFi (surcharge). Studios add a kitchenette, while the 1- and 2-bedroom suites add full kitchens and separate living areas. Some suites feature an additional bathroom and/or terrace. Shared amenities include an on-site fitness center, self-service laundry and a contemporary American restaurant. There is a complimentary wine hour for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Stewart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affinia Manhattan Hotel New York City
- Affinia Manhattan New York City
- Affinia Manhatten
- Southgate Tower New York