I travel to NYC every month for work and I couldn't be happier with my choice to stay at the Affinia Manhattan. The staff is excellent, they're friendly, knowledgable and pleasant. The rooms are clean, spacious and modernly fit with all the amenities one could ask for. It feels as if I own my own spacious apartment in NYC sometimes forgetting it's actually a hotel. The great service extends from the front desk to housekeeping also. My room gets a bit messy with all the prep work that occurs prior to presentations and the maids do a flawless job making sure every detail is taken care of. Rida is the chosen one this time around and she is amazing. She is sweet, competent and very detail oriented. I highly recommend making your next stay in the Big Apple at the Affinia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An upscale hotel with an airy, elegant lobby in Midtown (near the border with Chelsea), this property is less than a block from Penn Station and Madison Square Garden. The lavish guest rooms have flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and WiFi (surcharge). Studios add a kitchenette, while the 1- and 2-bedroom suites add full kitchens and separate living areas. Some suites feature an additional bathroom and/or terrace. Shared amenities include an on-site fitness center, self-service laundry and a contemporary American restaurant. There is a complimentary wine hour for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Stewart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affinia Manhattan Hotel New York City
- Affinia Manhattan New York City
- Affinia Manhatten
- Southgate Tower New York