Lowest prices for your stay
Marriott Bonvoy member rate available
travelup.com
$462
Joseph C
Las Vegas, Nevada
Great stay and even better staff
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Sep 12, 2019via mobile
I was here for quite some time and longer than most and it did the trick. I was given room 4940 which had a fantastic view towards Central Park. The desk staff that checked me in went the extra mile to put me somewhere quiet as they knew I was working nights and a large convention was at the hotel the first weekend there.

My room was quite big for NYC and had a very comfortable bed. The pillows were a little eh but I was alone so I had all four pillows to myself. The bathroom was good no bathtub which kinda is a bummer for me but the room was amazing and I do know there are rooms in the hotel that have them.

The members club at this hotel was great. The food they put out at night was very good and was far superior to that of other hotels clubs. Tommy who was one of the attendants knew me by name by the end of the trip and was always attentive. He helped make my stay that much better.

Overall the hotel is great and the location can’t be beat just up the street from time square. The hotel seemed well maintained and seemed less worn than other hotels I’ve stayed at in the area. It’s a great place if you get the chance to stay here.
1.4 miles from Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel
0.2 miles from Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel
Room service
Exterior
Fitness center
Arlo SoHo Lobby and public space.
3.0 miles from Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel
2.3 miles from Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel
View more hotels in New York City
11,853 results
All reviews central park the club lounge times square great location new york busy hotel starbucks coffee large hotel few blocks rockefeller center fitness center subway station higher floor elevator lobby nyc broadway
Selected filters
Reviewed September 12, 2019

We come to NYC a few times a year and are never disappointed staying the Sheraton. The rooms are always clean and the team does not a nice job. The coffee bar in the lobby is perfect start to the day. Well worth using this bar/cafe to fulfill your daily fees that they charge. All in all - we support this hotel when in NYC and will do in the future. I see changes on each visit - Well Done!

1  Thank kwolling8
Reviewed September 12, 2019

I stayed at the Sheraton for a quick trip to NYC for business. The employees were spectacular, the rooms need to be updated, however, the security was wonderful and very safe!! I would be happy to stay there again and recommend this for others going to NY. Very convenient to transportation and easy to see the city.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Nicken13
TeamMarriott, Manager at Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2019

Dear Curious189015,

Thank you for choosing the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel for your business trip to New York City. We love knowing you were impressed with our devoted staff and convenient location. We appreciate you recommending us to future travelers. It was our pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to showing you our modern, updated accommodations on your next visit.

Joseph Giordano
Reputation Management Coordinator

Reviewed September 12, 2019

The hotel is amazing,very attentive staf i Stayed in the hotel for 4 days with my daughter and it was amazing.the rooms are very spacious confortable and clean.Special thanks to Giusepe Giordano ,Mrs.Zoe Pepper ,Harold of the gym and the general manager Sean Verney for all love and care.You and your team are the best in Manhattan!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Coaching F
Reviewed September 11, 2019

First I should note we are elite Marriott which meant we had the advantage of free full breakfasts and happy hours with enough nibbles to be dinner one night. That enhances value for sure. The location is excellent. Our room was small and a bit tired but quiet and clean and everything worked. The xtra couch was so badly frayed we covered it with a sheet. It took up room and wasn’t necessary. The elevators were fabulous. Directly to your floor, never had to wait and only rarely shared. Amazing and we were on the 42 floor. I would definitely recommend the hotel. Staff was friendly and helpful and very hard working.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank diannea943
Reviewed September 11, 2019

I come to NYC every couple of months and I really wouldn’t stay anywhere else. I know there are fancier hotels in town but this one feels like my home away from home. The front desk is always so accommodating ... everything from an early check-in if it’s possible to an upgraded room if they possibly can. The rooms are spotless with the cleaning staff always so friendly. The location can’t be beat with restaurants, theaters, Starbucks, drug store, and subway just steps from the hotel. Those are just the essentials. And then of course everything else like shopping and Central Park just a very short walk away. Again, wouldn’t stay anywhere else!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank nuikaej
TeamMarriott, Manager at Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2019

Dear nuikaej,

We are grateful you made the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel your home away from home. Surrounded by iconic attractions, you can feel the unrivaled energy and colorful culture of Midtown Manhattan from our perfectly placed location. We combine premier service and impeccable accommodations with New York's magnetic energy and we are thrilled to have exceeded your expectations. It is our pleasure serving you every time you are with us, and we look forward to hosting you soon.

Joseph Giordano,