“Help Asistance” 4 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersSilver level
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Help Asistance”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

I was traveling for work and had some problems with my corporate credit card.
JOY CLAIKE at the counter made a wonderful customer experience assistance and went further to help me and solved my problem, resolving an stressful situation.
This kind of customer centric focus makes the difference!
JOY, you really honor your name.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Joe G, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Hello FD,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this fantastic review. There is nothing we love to hear more than our guests loving their service and experience with us! Guest satisfaction is our number one goal and there is nothing better than achieving that! It is so wonderful to hear that Joy was able to make your stay with us more enjoyable! Our staff truly cares for our guests and we love to see that shine through. Your kind words regarding the friendly service of our staff are greatly appreciated and we look forward to sharing them with our team

Joseph Giordano

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,474)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Rosemont, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

My brother's family and I checked into the hotel in the afternoon of the day after Thanksgiving 2013 and we were greeted by Joy at the counter. She was most helpful in securing rooms near one another. She was focused on helping us have a great overnight stay, which we did. I would recommend this hotel in a heartbeat!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Joe G, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Hello Barbar_A637,

Thank you for taking the time to give up a review and for acknowledging how enjoyable your Front Desk check in service was with us we look forward to sharing your comments with our Staff! It is so wonderful to hear that Joy was able to make your stay with us more enjoyable! Guest satisfaction is our number one goal and there is nothing better than achieving that! We are happy our hotel and staff were able to meet all your needs during your stay.

There is nothing that makes us happier than hearing that you would recommend us when coming to New York City! We look forward to your next visit!

Warm regards,

Waco, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

Terry,

I surived Monday's mini-blizzard and returned to Texas from NYC late on Monday. I'm playing catch up now on some email I didn't have time to return the last 1-2 days.

I appreciate the email and I also appreciated the hospitality and atmosphere at the Sheraton NYC-Times Square. In fact, we had a great week as customers, but also on Radio Row with our jobs in sports radio broadcasting.

I don't remember her name, but I believe she may have been of Russian decent, but the older woman who cleaned the room I stayed in most days (Room #3306) was just tremendous. She was sweet, always asking to help and today she helped me get everything from my room to the elevator and even double checked to make I didn't leave something behind.

I cannot think of one negative moment during my stay from January 25th-through Monday (February 3rd) morning. The guys at the Spa and Fitness Center were hospitable, the Sports Bar was a good experience, and the people at the front desk, Concierge, Bell Cap, Business Office, Room Service, Fed-Ex Office, just name a place, they treated me like I was important, not that I need that feeling, but they gave me that feeling.

The guys out front today during the heavy snow made sure I was comfortable while waiting on a cab, and that sure helped settle me (and I'm sure others) as we were wondering about the airport status.

Thank you for a great week and a half. I arrived in NYC on Saturday, January 25th excited about being back in Times Square, but I'd be lying if I wasn't expecting some concerns with the weather and even space. But, it was a great week, an absolutely great week in NYC, Super Bowl XLVIII and my experience at your hotel had a great deal to do with the nice memories.

David Smoak
Program Director
ESPN-Central Texas

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Joe G, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Hello David S,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us while experiencing the excitement of Super Bowl 2014. Guest satisfaction is our number one goal and there is nothing better than achieving that! It is so wonderful to hear that our Housekeeping Staff was able to make your stay with us more enjoyable! Your kind words regarding the friendly service of our staff are greatly appreciated and we look forward to sharing them with our team. We are happy our hotel met all your needs during your stay!

Londrina, PR
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

Overall the hotel was very good, my stay was due to business, and for that they have a good structure. Although avoid at all costs making international phone calls from the hotel.
The room and structure are the same as all other Sheratons

Room Tip: Do not use the phone to make international calls, NEVER!!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Hello DDC2014,

Thank you for the great feedback there is nothing we love to hear more than our guests loving their experience with us! Guest satisfaction is our number one goal and there is nothing better than achieving that! We are happy our hotel and staff were able to meet all your needs during your stay.

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

We had a terrific stay here. The location and proximity to everything is perfect. A few blocks to either Time Square, 5th Avenue or Central Park. Stayed Superbowl weekend and it was freakish busy yet all staff lovely and no wait was too long. Bar excellent, turns into a quick breakfast place with Starbucks coffee in the morning. Managers safe available for storage, luggage storage is $4 a piece but staff lovely. Rooms are not big but adequate. Only let down was house keeping who didn't refill coffee/tea and barely made the bed. Otherwise, a terrific stay and would definitely go back. Avoid room 1815 across from service room which was constantly noisy with a door that should be fixed with a simple stopper!

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Hello Waitermorebubbles,

Thank you for sharing your experience. There is nothing we love to hear more than our guests loving their service and experience with us! Guest satisfaction is our number one goal and there is nothing better than achieving that! Your kind words regarding the friendly service of our staff are greatly appreciated and we look forward to sharing them with our team.

I think our location is the best for sightseeing located near Times Square, Central Park and Rockefeller Center and access to great shopping. It provides such easy accessibility you are able to see the entire city in short travel time it’s a quick subway ride to everywhere.

I do want to apologize for the difficulties you had with the service and condition of the bedding. Our Director of Housekeeping takes this feedback very seriously and has been notified. We are always trying to improve our service and I want to thank you for your valuable feedback as it helps us know what service specifically needs to be improved.

We at the Sheraton New York Times Square are so happy to hear you will be back for another stay in the future!

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014

We booked a room for New Year's Eve.

There were huge line ups, remote control didn't work, printers didn't work, room wasn't upgraded as promised, couldn't use the room until later in the day because they were still cleaning it...

We spoke with the manager, a very friendly lady who said they were overwhelmed with the quantity of people arriving. I guess it made sense. She gave us some complimentary perks which made up completely for everything.

Overall a wonderful stay!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ExplorerFromToronto
Joe G, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Hello Vegan73,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Your kind words regarding the service of our Front Office Management Staff are greatly appreciated. Our staff truly cares for our guests and we love to see that shine through.

I do want to apologize for the difficulties you had with the delayed check in during the busy time in our Lobby. Our Director of the Front Office has been notified. We are always trying to improve our service and I want to thank you for your valuable feedback as it helps us know what service specifically needs to be improved. We look forward to your next visit!

Warm regards,

Edmonton, AB
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

We enjoyed our stay even during the Xmas and New years crowds. Hotel is 2 blocks from central blocks. Shopping is everywhere. Time square is 5 mins walk. Food at the hotel is great, but many great choices around the area all walking distance. Taxi are always waiting at the front. The gym was great as well, except for the $10 day per person charge. I really feel this should be included. No Swimming pool or hot tub. Other than that I feel this is a great resort for sightseeing.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Joe G, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Hello Chixryd20,

Thank you for the great feedback there is nothing we love to hear more than our guests loving their experience with us! There is nothing quite like New York during the holidays and we are happy you have chosen the Sheraton New York Times Square during your Christmas and New Year’s celebration. Guest satisfaction is our number one goal and there is nothing better than achieving that!