Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$161
$119
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$161
$124
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

$134
  • Room Service
The Bentley Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$215
$132
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$207
$200
GardenInn.com
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$253
$186
  • Room Service
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$145
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$139
$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$189
$169
9,177 results
All reviewscentral parkthe club loungetimes squaregreat locationnew yorkbusy hotelstarbucks coffeelarge hotelfew blocksrockefeller centersubway stationhigher floorbig appleelevatorlobbynycconference
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Tried to book this property on a highly publicized, discounted rate through their website. I selected the rate, hit reserve and it kept coming back with "you've been on this page too long, try your reservation again". So I call reservations, they say over and over again "that rate isn't in my system" call the hotel. Call the hotel, reservation staff is gone until Monday (well rate will be gone but I digress). Call customer service, same exact words as res staff. I offer to do a screen capture, and send the specific url. They refuse to look at it or notify their web team. I'm not done yet. By now I'm amazed at how indifferent they are to actually looking into it. Then I get a customer service person through social media who looks like they may help. Oh no, they've asked me to clear my cache - yes, did that. Then ask me to e-mail the url. I do so and they tell me it is for the wrong dates. Well yes it is! Because every time I hit reserve, it bounced me back to their default dates. You wanna know what their resolution was? Go find a AAA discount and get back to me. Not only will I go find a AAA rate but I'll book it with another hotel!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
ReputationManager, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Thank you for your review. First and foremost we would like to sincerely apologize for the unacceptable service you experienced. That is absolutely not the norm for us and we would love to make things right with you. Please feel free to reach out to me via email at (joseph.giordano@sheraton.com) so that we can look further into your experience.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Stayed at the Sheraton Times Square. Really tired when arrived with kids and receptionst called JOY went the extra mile to help us and although we arrived early managed to get our room .
Well done , made us feel welcome.

Not sure hotel should charge to store luggage when booking out - seems a poor way to treat customers given how expensive the hotel is.

avoid the breakfast area - well overpriced and poor quality. Waiters seem disinterested suggest you find a local diner .

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank 311jamal
ReputationManager, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is so wonderful to hear that Joy was able to make your stay with us more enjoyable! Our staff truly cares for our guests and we love to see that shine through. On behalf of our team we sincerely apologize for the breakfast experience during your stay our Director of the Food and Beverage has been notified. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Great location, but that's the only thing that stands out. Room was nice...your usual, run of the mill room. Eat at Fluffy's Bakery around the corner and skip Carnegie Deli. We didn't have a bad experience there at all....actually checked in a couple hours early, which was nice. The price was a little steep, I thought, especially for a room that didn't stand out.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jennifera64

Thank you for the feedback. There is nothing we love to hear more than our guests loving their experience with us! Our location is second to none! We are just close enough to Times Square and many NYC attractions but a few blocks from the hustle and bustle to give our guests some relaxation. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for four nights, once again traveling solo... Loved the experience, especially in the morning the lounge smells like freshly brewed coffee (love the smell) however the rooms were kind of small. During my stay I booked a trip to the Woodbury commons, once against very convenient, the bus stop was right next to the hotel, and I also booked a broadway show at the concierge, excellent service, one of the workers actually give me different suggests and guided me through to help me pick the show that would interest me the most. Overall it was a fantastic experience

• Stayed: October 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Guest satisfaction is our number one goal and there is nothing better than achieving that! We are happy our hotel and staff met all your needs during your stay! Our location is second to none! We are just close enough to Times Square and many NYC attractions but a few blocks from the hustle and bustle to give our guests some relaxation. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Booked the Sheraton for its location which is great - not just for Times Square - even if its chaotic and busy! We only had 4 days and this was ideal. Standard Sheraton Hotel, functional but also very clean and generally well maintained, housekeeping gave prompt assistance with broken lamp. Experience though made perfect by fantastic Concierges, Michael and Anthony. They were both outstandingly helpful and informative for every question we had -- it almost became a challenge! Reminds the traveller what a big difference the staff the staff can make to the holiday. Thanks to their advice, we ate great food, travelled easily by subway or on foot, and got straight to sight-seeing destinations without wasting precious time.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Rad_10
ReputationManager, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is so wonderful to hear that Michael and Anthony were able to make your stay with us more enjoyable! Our staff truly cares for our guests and we love to see that shine through. It is great to hear that our central location added convenience to your stay. There is nothing we love to hear more than our guests loving their experience with us! We look forward to your next visit!