We stayed here for 4 nights in October and absolutely loved it!
Like all Sheraton's, the Sheraton New York Times Square was fantastic! Being so well located, we felt we were in the best position to see New York for the first time.
The hotel is right above a subway station, so we found ourselves easily being able to come back if we forgot something or just wanted a quick rest during the day. It is also within easy walk distance of Times Square, some great restaurants on 9th Ave, Central Park, shopping on 5th Ave, plus the David Letterman studios which we were lucky enough to get tickets to in the lottery draw.
The wi-fi is only free in the hotel lobby which is unfortunate as it is quite a busy area! Although we would prefer free wi-fi in the room, we were able to make do by using it on our way out / in via the lobby.
Rooms are nice and large with modern furnishings, and the beds are perfect for a great night's sleep after a long day site-seeing!
Overall we would definitely stay here again for a short trip! However now that I feel I know my way around I would probably consider staying closer to less touristy areas e.g. Soho.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton New York Times Square hotel is located between Central Park and Times Square in Manhattan's Midtown business and entertainment district. Our Executive Conference Center has 11,000 sq ft of premium meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton New York Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton New York City
- Sheraton Hotel New York
- Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers
- Sheraton New York Towers
- New York City Sheraton