The GEM Hotel Chelsea(New York City)(Great Value!)
$199
$245
$189
Staybridge.com
$259
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $315/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$183
$132
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $162/night.

$289
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$196
$179
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $211/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$351
$151
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $187/night.

$284
$254
Marriott Hotels
  • Bar/Lounge
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$237
$191
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$264
$229
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsupper west sidehudson rivercentral parknew yorkrooms are smalltwo room suitefridge and microwaveamsterdam avenueshower and toiletgreat neighborhoodplenty of hot watersubway linelocation location locationshared bathroomtimes squarezabarstv
Reviewed November 28, 2015 via mobile

After reading some of the reviews I was concerned, but my worries soon disappeared on arrival.
The hotel was warm which was needed after being out in the cold.
Our room on the 11th floor was a suite and for the amount of time we were in the room there was plenty of space.
The twin room becomes small when both beds are out, but the view overcome this.
Plenty of hot water, clean towels, and the room we stayed in looked to have had a recent overhaul and was freshly painted and clean.
The staff were extremely friendly and so helpful.
Would have liked a kettle in my room but overcome this with cold coffee in the fridge for morning, bought from the local shop.
The hotel is close to so many amenities and so safe to be in, I never felt uncomfortable at any stage.
We went as a couple with two adult children and had a great stay.
Only complaint was the people in next room were very loud, but that's not the hotels fault.
Wifi was great and full signal.
We also bought sims from pay and go on 3 (uk) this gave us unlimited data, so was ideal if we got lost for google maps. This also included 3000 and I think 300 mins, but for 20 quid well worth looking into. The price to use our o2 contract phones was ludicrous.
Any questions please ask.

Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family
7  Thank boringdon_babe
Reviewed November 12, 2015

My wife and I recently stayed at this hotel over the weekend. Overall it is a great deal in a fantastic location. The room was small but, honestly, you really don't spent a lot of time in your room in New York. The room was clean and staff was friendly. That is the good part. I parked out front of the hotel and helped get our bags to our room. I no sooner got the door open to our room when the phone rang and the receptionist said we had to move our car. I went back down and as I was going out she said the sticker he puts on your car is really hard to get off. I had no clue what she was talking about until I got to my car. To be fair I was blocking the neighbor's driveway and I am sure he gets sick of that. When I reached my car there was a very large, bright orange sticker on my driver's side window stating that I had parked illegally and my car would be towed if it was not moved. I was not very happy and I began to try and scrap this mess off my car. As I was doing this the neighbor that has stuck this on my car opened his second floor window and yelled at my wife and I. I told him what I thought of him and moved my car. It took over 30 minutes and the purchase of Goo-Gone and a scraper to get the sticker off. It was my fault parking where I did even though I planned to move it right away but this could have been avoided if the hotel staff had said whatever you do don't block this guy's driveway. They said it happens all the time and he was even physically confronted by one man who came across him yelling at his wife. This should be on their website, on a sign in the lobby, in the elevator, everywhere. I have been to New York a ton of times and blocked driveways and double parking happen all the time. If you go and he gets you, I left the Goo-Gone at the front desk:-)

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family
4  Thank Michael M
Reviewed October 23, 2015

I was travelling without my wife (a woman of higher standards than I!), and wanted an inexpensive place close to West End. Riverside Towers fitted the bill. The room was incredibly tiny (it was about 2m wide), and quite tired, but it had microwave, fridge, robe, bathroom, and (which is more than a lot of other much more expensive places can say) a view over the river to Jersey. It cost about $160. Yes, my wife would have turned on her heel and walked out, but for a place to rest my head for the night it was fine, and the $$ I save paid for a nice dinner. Front desk staff were pleasant, and they stored luggage securely. The 4 stars is because they provided what they claimed.

Room Tip: Good views from 8th floor.
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled solo
5  Thank epsc007
Reviewed October 23, 2015

A woow place,very comfy and pleasant to visit.A day worth to remember,as we had a night out and enjoyed the foods and drinks as well.Great servers,all through,and assisting you most of the time.We appreciate so much and big ups..

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2015

Riverside Towers is a decent hotel, in an excellent location, for an exceptional value. The hotel itself is older and the the amenities are minimal, but the room was very clean, the shower pressure was great, and everything was as advertised. The room, elevators, and shower were tiny, but that is to be expected.

The best thing about this hotel is the location which is a quiet, safe neighborhood, within a short walk, taxi ride, or subway trip to all the tourist attractions. Waiting for the two tiny elevators was a bit annoying so most of the time my husband and I took the stairs, I could see where this would be a problem for people with limited mobility. We also stayed in mid-October and our room got chilly at night. However, we were very pleased with our stay, thought it was a great deal, and would definitely recommend the hotel.

Stayed: October 2015