We stayed at this property for one night in October and had a great time. The hotel could not be located more centrally to the action and was perfect for either the tourist or business traveler. The rooms are nice -- slightly larger than other rooms we have stayed in in NYC -- and are very well appointed. The guest rooms are on higher floors and are very well insulated -- we hardly heard any noise from the street. Staff was also very friendly, something that you don't always find in NYC.
We stayed at the Marriott East Side before and would definitely choose this property over that one -- quality and location are much better. The Residence Inn Times Square is comparable to this property (except that the rooms are much larger at the Residence Inn). The rates are also generally much higher at the Residence Inn, though.
We would definitely stay at this property again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This New York City Boutique hotel is located between Avenue of the Americas & 7th Avenue. Enjoy easy access to Times Square and many other popular attractions in the area. Visit R Lounge and take in the views of the City while enjoying your favorite cocktail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance New York City
- Renaissance Hotel New York
- Renaissance Times Square
- Renaissance New York Hotel Times Square
- New York City Renaissance