The hotel is very nicely, modern decorated. But, if you are going for business it is too hard to get in and out of because of all the tourist on Time Square. If you are going because of Time Square, this is the place! The room was comfortable but, the walls are paper thin. We could hear the neighbors coughing and talking when they were laughing. We were thankful they did stay up late or for screaming children! The door to the room's bathroom was sliding glass and did not contain noises coming from there either.
The concierge breakfast was outstanding because of the view you had looking at Time Square.
All in all I liked this hotel better than the Marriott Marquis next door........as long as you ask for floors 20 to 26! The street noise would be too loud otherwise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This New York City Boutique hotel is located between Avenue of the Americas & 7th Avenue. Enjoy easy access to Times Square and many other popular attractions in the area. Visit R Lounge and take in the views of the City while enjoying your favorite cocktail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance New York City
- Renaissance Hotel New York
- Renaissance Times Square
- Renaissance New York Hotel Times Square
- New York City Renaissance