The Lexington Hotel, Autograph Collection
$316
$295
  • Restaurant
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$134
  • Room Service
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$262
$237
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
$177
Marriott Hotels
$236
$205
  • Bar/Lounge
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Restaurant
NYLO New York City(New York City)(Great Value!)
$222
$212
  • Bar/Lounge
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$249
$80
  • Breakfast included
3,976 results
All reviewsmarilyn monroestarbucks attachedirina borukhovnew yorkelite membersmarriott propertieslive jazzgrand central stationnice lobbyrooms are smalltimes squareart decoking roombottled waterlobby arearockefeller centerstreet noise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Booked as an emergency day of, via Priceline for a Friday-Sunday stay (apartment flooded and had to find a place to stay). This was my first time using Priceline and got The Lexington NYC - was very satisfied, especially when given a room on the Penthouse floor. Note that to get to the Penthouse, you must take the elevator to the top floor, then take a separate elevator up one floor to the Penthouse. Lobby and room were very nice, but room was next to the elevator, so a little noisy. Convenient to have a Starbucks connected to the lobby. Would recommend to people looking for a midtown east hotel.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank dmac72
Gul T, General Manager at The Lexington Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased to hear you loved our hotel and our unique Penthouse Floor. I am sorry to hear that the room was a little noisy. We'll make sure to assign you a room away from the elevators next time. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Best value for any full service hotel in NYC. Was treated royally from the start. Great edition to Marriottworld. Recent Renovations and upgrades have made this a special property. Midtown east location is convenient to Grand Central and a short cab ride to LGA. A must stay!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Duane R

Thank you for your wonderful review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and recommending our hotel to the world via TripAdvisor. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

I took my son to NYC for an overnight and we stayed at the Lexington Hotel for the first time. The location is great (many fancier hotels nearby) and the lobby is bustling yet welcoming. We were able to check in early (before noon) which was very nice. The room was small but just as we expected. It was all the space we needed as we were not planning on spending much time in the room. The value was excellent. I'm sure we would have paid much more at the neighboring hotels.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Jill02481
Gul T, General Manager at The Lexington Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Dear Guest,

I am glad to hear you and your son loved our hotel found good value for the price paid. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. NYC has alot to offer so plan to stay longer next time!

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I booked a recent stay last week at The Lexington Hotel and couldn't have been happier. The customer service was outstanding! During booking, I put in a note that this trip was a surprise birthday trip for my wife and I. Upon check-in, they'd made mention of my note and offered us a free drink at the bar. Later that evening after sight seeing, we were surprised to see a bottle of champagne, chocolate and some other "gifts" along with a Happy Birthday note. What a nice touch!

Great location just a couple blocks from Rockefeller Center and a few more to Times Square. We could hear a little bit from our neighbors (walls a bit thin) but didn't bother us. Beds were comfortable, rooms were clean. Would absolutely stay here again if/when we head back to NYC. Great Hotel!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Gul T, General Manager at The Lexington Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Dear Bryan,

We are so happy to hear your wonderfull comments about the hotel, service and location. We loook forward to welcoming you back for another perfect stay at The Lexington NYC!

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I stayed at the Lexington Hotel in January 2013, as a solo traveller who is disabled (on elbow crutches), I found the hotel room to be clean and tidy, the bed very comfy, and the staff to be most helpful, and friendly, the food in the restaurant, to be excellent.
I will be returning again in 2015.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

I am happy to hear your positive comments about the hotel and our staff! We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.