$189
$205
Hilton.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $272/night.

$386
$345
Doubletree.com
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$396
$251
$249
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$174
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$301
$239
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$170
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$213
$169
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$229
4,307 results
All reviewsrooftop barhaven rooftoptimes squarenew yorkcontinental breakfastrooms are smalldoor staffcupcakesour honeymoonbrick wallperfect locationyogurtconcierge servicerockefeller centerfantastic hotelcentral parkaround the corner
Reviewed November 3, 2013

This was the perfect hotel for me and my boyfriend when we visited New York last winter (very late review, I know). We'd wanted a hotel in the middle of all the action of New Year's and that's exactly what we got. Stepping inside the hotel, the busy bustle of NYC immediately faded away as we soaked in the cozy, chic atmosphere of the lobby. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The room was small, but that's to be expected in the city, and they used the space efficiently, so it didn't feel cramped. In addition to cleanliness, it's all about the details and the chandelier above the bed created the most romantic ambiance. The only minor issue I had was I had requested a room with a view of the city and instead, we had a view of the church wall next door. However, since we were there during a peak season, I couldn't complain--we just kept the curtains closed and enjoyed our room. If I ever visit New York City again, I will definitely be staying here.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
JeremyPoon, General Manager at Sanctuary Hotel New York, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

We appreciate the feedback and thank you for taking the time to post a review.

We would love to have you back to try out one of our Deluxe King rooms. I trust that with the additional space, upgraded amenities and front street view, this would be more suited to your needs.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

This is now my favorite NYC hotel!! Rooms are clean, very modern and the bed was superb. The rooms are small but so well organized that we didn't really notice the size. Visited the rooftop bar for happy hour and had a really nice time. $5 beers and $7 wines.

Location was wonderful. Just steps from Broadway, Rockefeller Center, and theaters.

Breakfast was not extensive but was all that we needed.

I can't say enough about the staff. Everyone was so welcoming and helpful. STAR Manager Brandon was very, very helpful. The identical twin bellmen (sorry I can't remember their names) went above and beyond to help us with luggage and transportation.

I will return to this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tarheel43

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us.

The staff will be excited to read about your positive comments. We would love the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Sanctuary Hotel in June when we were on our honeymoon. The service we received from start to finish was exceptional. The first key we were given didn't open the door to our room, the staff could not have been more apologetic and sorted it immediately. They were very knowledgable on the city and were more than happy to offer advice on where to go or how to get to places we wanted to visit. As we were only in the city for 4 nights we decided to stay near Time Square. The last time we were in New York we stayed in Greenwich Village, we much preferred it down there. It was a bit too touristy near Time Square for our liking. The hotel rooftop bar was lovely. I'd definitely recommend this hotel to others!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gck1982
JeremyPoon, General Manager at Sanctuary Hotel New York, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

I'm happy to know that you enjoyed your 4 night honeymoon with us at The Sanctuary Hotel.

Knowing that we were able to make your experience so memorable, brings smiles to all our faces.

If your travels bring you back to New York City, we would love to have the chance to welcome you back.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I booked this hotel for my 50th birthday for myself and 7 friends having been to New York before and from researching on Trip advisor. The service was 5* excellence. Every member of staff was exceptional. The doormen, concierge (Jacob & Jamie) and receptionists were all professional, friendly and helpful. After a days sightseeing and shopping it was so lovely to be welcomed back and relax on the comfy sofas in the reception area. It was like coming home :-)
The rooms are small but perfectly adequate with large walk in showers and the cleanliness was great - fruit in the reception fruit bowl was an added touch and having breakfast included was a huge bonus for NYC (as was free WiFi). We enjoyed the Haven rooftop bar too.
Great location too - Cant wait to go back.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank LizzieT50

I'm happy to know that you had such a "perfect" stay at The Sanctuary Hotel.

Most guests such as yourself really appreciate the added amenities that we provide. From the complimentary breakfast, to the coffee and tea that is served throughout the day...guests really enjoy these perks.

We would really love to see you back with us for another great visit.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We found all the staff,including the room maids to be very friendly and helpfully , with a very genuine welcome by the door staff. The room and facilities were very clean , with a good as you can get view for a central city location. The breakfast was basic but acceptable, the restaurant / bar was very lively with a good rooftop outlook, the meal was expensive, but his may be a typical central hotel rate. The location is excellent , being 2 mins. from Time Square. Overall we were very happy with our stay , and will definitely return if we call to New York again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Our staff will be delighted to read about your comments.

Thank you for your review of us and we hope to have you back with us in the near future.