$147
$127
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $193/night.

$196
$170
Hilton.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $227/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$228
$143
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

$174
$149
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $213/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$128
$97
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

$144
$135
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$201
$116
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $188/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$196
$114
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$161
$113
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$322
$110
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

4,299 results
All reviewsrooftop barhaven rooftoptimes squarenew yorkcontinental breakfastrooms are smalldoor staffcupcakesour honeymoonbrick wallperfect locationyogurtconcierge servicerockefeller centerfantastic hotelcentral parkaround the corner
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I made reservations for a suite and a hotel room in November 2012. Joe, the intern, was very helpful and a pleasure to work with. I received my email confirmation and the suite didn't have the price he quoted me. When I called back he said the same price was coming up and he didn't know why the email was different. He advised me to call back the next day and speak to a manager. I did and the manager said he forgot to tell me about the extra charge for a third person in the room and she would waive the charge that as I was quoted. I didn't even have to ask! It pays to ask for a manager as when the person who answered first told me the price was the price and wouldn't change it. That's when I kindly asked to speak to the manager. Looking forward to our stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank lovethecaribbean23
JeremyPoon, General Manager at Sanctuary Hotel New York, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Thank you for your comments.

Our staff understands how important it is for initial contact to be executed in a warm and professional manner. This gives future guests a glimpse of whats to come. I'm delighted to know that your experience was a good one.

We look forward to having you stay with us, so that you can experience so much more of what the Sanctuary Hotel has to offer.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I stayed for 1 night on 14 Sept when travelling on business. It was a very pleasant one night's stay. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet despite being very near the top of the building and underneath the roof top bar. The staff very friendly, helpful and accommodating. The location is great both in terms of what is on offer within the immediate vicinity and also for getting anywhere. I used the gym pass that was on offer to guests. The process works seamlessly and the gym is located a 5 minute walk away from the hotel in Rockerfeller Plaza. (The gym itself is very modern, clean, functional and offers complimentary workout kit if you have left something at home - you literally just need your trainers!). The breakfast is satisfactory but not impressive by Manhattan standards and also that hotel promotes itself as a a hip boutique hotel. Overall, I would definitely recommend the Sanctuary and I would certainly stay he again when in town for business or on a city break with my wife.

Room Tip: Stay as close to the top floor as possible. Even though there is a roof top bar, a room on the 8th floor is quieter than a room on the second floor.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We've been here for 1 week in october 2012. The hotel is beautiful and the location is perfect: 1 minute by foot from times square.
But the service... it was AMAZING. Friendly and professional. They helped us in everything we asked.

The only thing i can find as not perfect is the size of the rooms. They are too small and they lack some forniture to put your clothes in.

But if you plan to visit new york from morning to night this hotel is one of the best choices in the city.
We didn't have the time to try the Heaven rooftop club/restaurant. We hope to do it in our next visit.

• Stayed: October 2012
JeremyPoon, General Manager at Sanctuary Hotel New York, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Sanctuary Hotel.

I am delighted to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your visit with us. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

We stayed for one week at Sanctuary Hotel and let me say that we were really happy of our choice. I chose it following the great feedback from TripAdvisor and everything was as expected. Lovely and helpful staff, great and clean location, good breakfast and free wifi! The hotel is just a few steps from the subway, from Times Square and from the 5th avenue. Our room at the 9th floor was nice, clean and pretty silent, even if it was on the same floor of Haven, the club on the hotel's rooftop. To make it absolutely perfect maybe the room could have been a bit larger, or have at least some extra space for clothes storage. Btw we were aware of tiny rooms in Nyc and it wasn't a problem for people who spend the whole day visiting the City! We'll choose the Sanctuary Hotel for our next stay for sure!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Queenmicisss

We appreciate the feedback and are glad that we were able to exceed your expectations at the Sanctuary Hotel. To say that your experience was "perfect" is the biggest compliment that we could received.

The staff will be delighted to read about your comments and we look forward to having you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Found a great corporate rate (that included wifi and breakfast) so I decided to give it a try. I wasn't disappointed. Enjoyed the funky deluxe king room and the friendly staff made me feel very comfortable. Don't miss the roof top bar.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business