I booked this online and chose to pay everything upfront with Expedia, only to get billed a 20.00 per day facility fee. It's basically a gouge but as long as you are aware you won't be surprised.
Ok so on to the hotel, I found the hotel pleasant and clean, those are some of the most important things to me. The location is close to Times Square and also close to Central Park. The room was small but clean and the bathroom was pretty good.
The only issue is with the elevators. The hotel shares its elevators with the Manhattan Club and you only have two allotted to your floors, so the waits can be long and the elevators can be crowded.
The rooms with the inner view to the courtyard are pretty dismal, but once again this is New York and views cost a lot. I left the shades down all the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Central hotel New York in the world's greatest city, steps from Central Park, Rockefeller Center & Times Square. The Park Central is at the top of the list of Midtown Manhattan hotels for business and leisure travel. Surround yourself with the classic attractions of the Big Apple, museums, dining, & beyond. With spacious accommodations this Midtown New York City hotel invites you to discover the convenience of our landmark setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Park Central Hotel New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Central Hotel New York City
- Park Central New York Hotel
- Park Central New York City
- Park Central Ny Hotel