i had a great deal on Booking. otherwise i think this hotel is really expensive. BUT it's worth your money to. like the guy at the front desk told me when i asked if i had a good view from my room. 'it's not the view, but the location' and he was right. close to central park. close to times square. everything you want to have when you spending some time in a big city. you can use the subway but it's really easy to walk to a lot of tourist attractions!
Subway (sandwich) across the street for breakfast. but it's nyc when you walk 10 min you have 50 options to do breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Central hotel New York in the world's greatest city, steps from Central Park, Rockefeller Center & Times Square. The Park Central is at the top of the list of Midtown Manhattan hotels for business and leisure travel. Surround yourself with the classic attractions of the Big Apple, museums, dining, & beyond. With spacious accommodations this Midtown New York City hotel invites you to discover the convenience of our landmark setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Park Central Hotel New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Central Hotel New York City
- Park Central New York Hotel
- Park Central New York City
- Park Central Ny Hotel