Paramount Hotel Times Square New York
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$169
$161
$346
$247
  • Room Service
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$153
$134
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$161
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$183
$118
  • Fitness center
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$185
$150
  • Fitness center
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$167
$98
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$368
$215
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$229
$100
  • Breakfast included
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$305
5,258 results
All reviewstimes squarerooms are smallthe theater districtfantastic locationcentral parknycbroadwaysubwayhipavenue
Reviewed March 15, 2014

The hotel is in a great location near Time Square and I got a great price on Groupon. The rooms are small but I didn't mind that because it was only a place to sleep. I was there to see New York not stay in the room all day. The big complaint I have about this hotel is the lighting. The elevators and hallway are dark and dingy and you need a flashlight to see your way around the lobby. THe staff were friendly and very helpful.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at all the nearby hotels when here on business. I get that this is a boutique hotel catering to theater district guests. But why in the middle of winter/spring will my room not go below 74 degrees F? Why does the shower take 17 mins to reach a temperature that I can get into? Why do they say they have fixed it? Why did the maintenance guy Jose say "sir the 74 deg temp is reasonable for most people and you should be fine" when I am a 60 deg at night person? I don't mind any of this if, I know before I check in.... what I don't like is promises to fix the issues and then not sleeping all night and the hotel hoping I just go away.
Buyer beware... the dark lights & dingy hallways are here to hide the real deal.... Oh and I forgot to mention the short sheeting of the bed and the fact that the bathroom in my travel trailer is 2x the size of this bathroom... I am still here in room 1741 as I writet this.....

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
5  Thank Jeff C
NYCPHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Paramount Hotel Times Square New York, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Please allow me to apologize that your recent stay with us was anything less than a memorable and enjoyable experience. We want all of our guests to feel comfortable throughout their stay and we apologize that we felt short in providing this experience to you. I would like to follow up on your concerns with our management team. Please contact me at erodriguez-febles@paramount-nyc.com with the full name on your reservation, the dates of your stay and your TripAdvisor comment attached. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Great Location near Time Square. Able to book a great price (for NYC) through Hotels.com. Quick access to broadway shows, bus tours, subway, and restaurants. Will definitely look at staying again. Hotel Lobby was a little dark, seemed almost like a club atmosphere. Spent little time within Lobby though.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
NYCPHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Paramount Hotel Times Square New York, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed all that our location had to offer. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit New York City.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

My Husband took me to New York for our 10th Wedding anniversary over Valentines weekend. We had an amazing time.
The Hotel has an amazing lobby and your first impression is ..wow !!!!
The rooms, however leave a lot to be desired. They are tiny!!! When we entered ours we were shocked ! Especially as we had requested a really nice one seeing as it was a special occasion. It would have been a struggle for one person to manage let alone two !! We contacted guest services immediately and we were moved straight away. The next room was bigger, although still small. The bathroom was so small that you had to try and squeeze behind the radiator to sit on the loo !!!! The cupboard was tiny too, and the safe is in the bottom of it and also some drawers, so if you had dresses to hang or coats it was impossible, I ended up hanging mine on the doors ! It wasn't all bad though, the bed was probably the most comfortable I have ever slept in !
The concierge desk was useless, we tried to ask them for advice a few times and found they had huge queues with only one person serving or they just wanted to sell you stuff .
The location is great , and to be honest, we were there to explore New York, not sit in the room , So it served its person, somewhere to get a great nights sleep !!!
Another huge downside was that there was no free Wifi .

Room Tip: If you're not happy with the one you are allocated, ask to change.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to celebrate your 10th Wedding Anniversary with us. We apologize that your first room wasn't as accommodating as the second one you were provided. We always want to ensure that each of our guests have a memorable and enjoyable experience in every aspect of their stay. If you decide to return to New York City please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly so that we can better accommodate you and your needs as we have several different size rooms throughout our hotel. We hope you will consider us again during your future travels.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I stayed one night on a business trip recently. My negative experience started when I entered the lobby and the music was blaring so loud I couldn't hear the person checking me in. The hallway to my room was dark, dingy, and scary looking. Room size is small, but I was fine with it as I was by myself. The room didn't feel clean. I saw hairs on the floor and the bedspread. There was no desk in the room! So I had no place to work. The worst part was the bathroom. Very small, outdated, and the shower was something I didn't want to step in. Really needs updating. The room was hot and the air conditioning didn't work. I had to call maintenance, but he did fix it. Hotel is in a good location, but I will not come back. There has to be better options.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank adventuregirloregon
NYCPHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Paramount Hotel Times Square New York, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Please allow me to apologize your recent experience with us did not live up to your expectations or ours. We take great pride in ensuring our guests have a comfortable and enjoyable experience when staying with us. Please contact me with the full name on your reservation, the dates of your stay and your TripAdvisor comment attached so that I may investigate your concerns with our department leaders. I look forward to hearing from you and addressing your concerns to ensure this is not a repeat occurrence for future guests.

Emily