5,565 results
All reviews times square rooms are small bigger room the theater district fantastic location central park nyc broadway subway hip avenue
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Thankfully the Marriott Times Square was booked and we found this hotel. Very modern hotel, rooms are smaller than normal but very clean, comfortable and chiq. You could not ask for a better location and with room prices half of the Marriott I would not hesitate in re-booking.
One tip: Put the do not disturb on your door or housekeeping will be knocking and trying to enter the room from 7am and every 15 mins thereafter! I think they are paid by the room...

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Don F, General Manager at Paramount Hotel New York, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Thank you kindly for your review of the Paramount Hotel. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that it was comfortable and chic. I do apologize if the housekeeping staff woke you up early, we will certainly bring up your comment with them. We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

My husband and I stayed 2 nights at the end of March 2013. We arrived at the hotel around 9:30am, and we were able to check in early which was great! All the staff were very nice. The lobby was dark, with the look of a night club, but a lot of comfortable seating. There were always guests in the lobby area, day or night. From reading other reviews I was expecting a closet for a room, but I was pleasantly surprised. It was by no means large, but bigger than I expected. There was a double bed and a chair. It didn't feel crowded. The whole room, including the bathroom, were bright and clean. Bed was very comfortable. Water pressure in the shower was inadequate though. It took forever to rinse the shampoo out of my hair. I also read a lot of complains about the noise. We were on the 19th floor and the noise level was very low. Sure didn't keep us awake! The location was EXCELLENT! Just a very short walk to Time Square. We actually went to a Broadway play right across the street from the hotel. And I love the Cafe downstairs next to the lobby. Good coffee and other pastries, and decent prices. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Hershez

Thank you so much for your fantastic comments regarding your stay at the Paramount Hotel. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay, and that the bed was very comfortable. We always strive to make our guests feel at home, and I am satisfied that you experienced that for yourself.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I traveled to NYC for business and what was supposed to be a renovated room at 250/night (without tax) at The Paramount hotel was less than sub par. The tap water was brown and cloudy, I asked to change rooms and the 2nd and 3rd rooms had tap water just as bad. I'm absolutely disgusted. I would not recommend staying here.

• Stayed: April 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. Please allow me to sincerely apologize for the problems with the water in your room. Guest comfort is a key concern of ours, and to hear that you did not receive quick and immediate attention is troubling to hear. Please be assured that we will discuss your concern with our staff so that issues such as these do not occur again. I do thank you for your feedback.It was a great pleasure welcoming you here and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

My 7 year old daughter and I spent 2 nights at the Paramount Hotel (March 28-30, 2013) We were not able to check in early, but were able to leave our luggage while we explored NYC. The lobby and halls are a little dark, but our room was very clean and bright. My daughter is a heavy sleeper so the noise of the NYC streets were not a problem. Great location to everything we wanted to see. Nice little coffee shop off the lobby. They will also hold your bags after you check out for $2.00 a bag instead of gratuity. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Ursulapp
Don F, General Manager at Paramount Hotel New York, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Thank you so much for your review of the Paramount Hotel, and thank you for your excellent feedback regarding you and your daughter's stay. We are so pleased that you both enjoyed the Paramount Hotel!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

The locations is excellent! Right in the heart of Times Square. Free wifi were available at the lobby, hotel concierge is really helpful. The hotel looks new and nicely decorated, only downside was that the rooms were really small.

But still a great stay!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying at the Paramount Hotel, and I'm happy that the location was such a convenience. I will pass on your compliments to the hotel concierge as well. We hope to see you again soon.