I travel to NYC for business frequently and don't stay at the Marquis unless I am attending an event there. However, i was taking my 19 year old daughter with me on a quick work trip and I thought it would be a fun place for her to see NYC for the first time. I had seen some reviews about the Concierge Lounge being overrun and they do have new rules that allows only one guest and the elite guest must be there as well. That's ok with me. We had a good experience there for grabbing a quick late night cookie and waters and then in the morning for breakfast.
We had a nice visit and the rate was reasonable (for NYC). It's very easy to get a cab right from the entrance and it is exciting to see Times Square shine through your window.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for business & leisure travel, this world-class NYC hotel is located in the Times Square theater district of Manhattan and features newly renovated hotel rooms, event venues and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your New York Marriott Marquis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New York Marriott Marquis Hotel New York City
- Marriott New York City
- Marriott Marquis New York
- Marriott Hotel New York
- New York City Marriott
- Marriott Times Square
- Marriott Marquis Times Square
- Marriot Marquis